You Know You are Parents When...
1. You quote and sing cartoon phrases or Disney movies several times a day.
2. You suggest Disney movies to non-parents as "really worth watching!"
3. You look forward to watching animated movies as much as your children do.
4. You both get swept away and cry at animated movies like "Up" ("really worth watching!!!") and find yourself watching it long after your daughter has departed the room and found another activity to do.
5. You find yourself looking for more animated movies to love instead of real, grown-up ones.