And folks...we are AMIDST Wonder Week 19--aka "mental leap 4" and she is ALL drama right now.
Here's what we're experiencing:
- laughing and suddenly crying in the same breath--and then laughing again
- refusing to nap more than 30 min at a time and thus tired earlier
- clinging to mommy (which I admittedly love)
- needs constant amusement
- suddenly shy with grandpa and people who look drastically different than me, Charm City Daddy, and the nanny.
- and basically---fussy, Fussy, FUSSY!
But that's just the wierd stuff. There's good stuff too!
- she's swaddle free
- she's rolling/squirming around in her crib.
- she can almost sit up by herself---soo close.
- she's grabbing objects quite intentionally and easily.
- she's playing with the water in the bathtub.
- she can hold her own bottles when I use these nifty little trainer handles.
(major liberating moment for Charm City Mama pictured above!!)
I am actually glad to be on vacay this week to really give Olivia the attention and stimulation she needs right now. But hey, I'm not crazy--I've got nanny help everyday until 2 p.m. MAJOR sanity saver!
Speaking of sanity savers....I want to do a product review of baby gear I've found useful in the first few months. Working on it...